Who We Are
Our website address is: https://starrpublications.com. This site was founded by Dr. Joyce Starr, the publisher of all books presented on this site and author of several books presented on this site.
What Information We Gather or Track
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features. The following are details of the information we collect:
• We collect information from customers and visitors to our Web site which allows us to process orders. This includes their First Name, Last Name, eMail, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Billing Address and Shipping Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
• Your browser offers so-called “cookies” which — if you allow their use — store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us the requested additional information.
• We do not offer or collect information from comments or Gravatars.
What We Do with Collected Information
• STARR Publications may send an email to clients who purchased our products. If you would like to stop receiving information, you may unsubscribe by removing your email from our email list.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
• STARR Publications does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its Users or Users other than in aggregate form, except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
Our Security Measures
• STARR Publications relies on Pay Pal, Amazon and other third party sites to encrypt payment information and User data against unauthorized access. However, we cannot be responsible for how third parties use your information. You should know that no data transmission is one hundred percent guaranteed against eavesdropping. Because your access to the Internet is ultimately protected by you and your password, much of your information security is up to you.
• STARR Publications has implemented additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information. We have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access is limited to only individuals who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their job functions, such as book mailing services.